Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Temlak's Bio
Hey everyone!

I am the founder and CEO of Legendary Applications, LLC. A software company dedicated to delivering a robust platform to enhance the sports memorabilia collecting marketplace.  I wanted to take a minute and just say hi!

I created this company with one mission, to create the best darn sports memorabilia collecting platform on the planet.  I have been collecting for years under the ebay/SCN ID: loringslegends (see my other Member Introduction Thread for some of my personal details).  I realized long ago that while the software industry was huge, and the popularity and access to the internet just keeps growing and growing, there still isn't a dedicated platform for sports memorabilia collectors.  Sure, there are plenty of products out there, but most are dedicated to helping people "sell" or "invest" but not really to "organize" and "collect".  Even those products that are available have significant limitations, both technically and/or financially!

Well, Legendary Collections is being built to fix this problem, once and for all.  The journey we started in late 2021 continues and we are certainly excited to have all of you along for the ride!

So, stay tuned! - DLT
Happy to help
Hi There!
(05-05-2022, 03:40 PM)dtemlak Wrote: Hey everyone!

I am the founder and CEO of Legendary Applications, LLC. A software company dedicated to delivering a robust platform to enhance the sports memorabilia collecting marketplace.  I wanted to take a minute and just say hi!

I created this company with one mission, to create the best darn sports memorabilia collecting platform on the planet.  I have been collecting for years under the ebay/SCN ID: loringslegends (see my other Member Introduction Thread for some of my personal details).  I realized long ago that while the software industry was huge, and the popularity and access to the internet just keeps growing and growing, there still isn't a dedicated platform for sports memorabilia collectors.  Sure, there are plenty of products out there, but most are dedicated to helping people "sell" or "invest" but not really to "organize" and "collect".  Even those products that are available have significant limitations, both technically and/or financially!

Well, Legendary Collections is being built to fix this problem, once and for all.  The journey we started in late 2021 continues and we are certainly excited to have all of you along for the ride!

So, stay tuned! - DLT

Thank you for creating this website. A very good initial alpha effort despite being a Steelers fan. ;-)
I can’t wait until the final product launched! Big Grin
Looking good so far!
Hello! Happy to part of the testing community.