Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loring's Legend's Bio
Hi,

My name is David Temlak, but I go by Loring’s Legends here, SCN and on eBay.  I have been collecting for over 20 years.  Mostly high-end manufacturer certified autograph sets.  I also collect Pittsburgh Steeler's used ticket stubs and full tickets (so please let me know if you have any of those)!

Most recently I have joined the TTM autograph circuit in hopes of adding a unique element to my existing collections.  Specifically, I want to add autographs to the existing sets I have collected of players who were NOT part of the autograph set itself.  For example, the 2000 UD Legends Autograph set is a subset of the larger 2000 UD Legends set.  So, I am collecting autographs of the 2000 UD Legends that we NOT in the released autograph set.

As you will be able to see from my trade list, I have some fairly high-end autos as well as lots of more common players.  This represents ONLY my HAND SIGNED autos.  If you want to see my full trade list, please check out my website at www.loringslegends.com.  If you want to see my ticket and ticket stub items, please check out my website at www.steelersstubs.com.

Please note, I only rarely sell my items.  I would much prefer to trade where we can help each other complete sets we are trying to finish.

I look forward to interacting with many of you in the future!

Loring’s Legends

Messages In This Thread
Loring's Legend's Bio - by loringslegends - 05-05-2022, 03:45 PM